Friday 19 August 2011

I'm actually alive.

I have had THREE PEOPLE this week tell me to "update your blog already!" To be honest, this is actually quite flattering to me. I didn't think that many people cared about my ramblings and pictures and what not!

I have been mega busy with work and such, and we've only recently got the new internet at our place (hurrah) so I promise to up the posting from now on.

Last week Tom and I were lucky enough to have a visit from Mum and Dad, and our sister Meg. It was brilliant seeing them, although brief - Dad was here for work stuff and Mum and Meg tagged along. Mum and Dad are coming back for my graduation ceremony in October so it won't be too long till I see them anyway.

For now I'm going to bed, (this post was basically to let people know I'm still here..) but I'll post again in the next 24 hours - I am getting a special delivery tomorrow morning and must share the details!

And no post is complete without a photo, so here's me and Josh in our latest dress-up, which was part of our Amazing Race audition. The boy is very talented at face painting! 

2 comments:

  1. You never know how much people appreciate your blog until you're gone for an extensive period of time in blog years (which is like, 2 weeks, in the human world, lol). Cool picture!

    http://carrymel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its funny how that happens. Welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete