Friday 5 August 2011

the substitute home.

So I've been quiet lately, this is due to the fact I have no internet (yet) at the new house. As a self-confessed net addict, AND as someone who works online, this fact pretty much physically hurts me.

However, due to the move to Preston, I am a 15 minute walk away from many dear friends of mine. I have been pretty much living at Dean St, the home of Shona, Potter, Maire and Nath, since we officially moved - so I can hawk their internet. I have had to stay over multiple times due to my erratic roster. They are all brilliant for letting me hang at their abode - and it's been good seeing them every day.

Josh and I are busy planning our audition tape for The Amazing Race Australia - Season 2. We'd be brilliant, and we know it. We just need to pack this brilliance into 3 minutes of video somehow. We don't want to do anything too extreme or fancy, just something to show off our highly awesome team chemistry and personality (and epic weirdness).

In other news, Melbourne seems to think it's already summer. The last couple of days have seen temps up to 23C! The plants are following suit and flowers are in bloom already. The only thing I'll complain about is the friggen hayfever it gives me. Here's a couple of pics around my "substitute home" of the early spring :D

2 comments:

  1. Sydney has been like that too! Such good weather recently...a nice change from the crappy stuff we were getting a few weeks ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi! Where has your blog gone? I miss it...

    ReplyDelete