Saturday 20 August 2011

Christmas came VERY early this morning.


How thrilled I was to wake up to this! 
I looked like an utter beast but was so excited I allowed Tom to take a couple of pics, still wearing what I slept in and no makeup (thankyou instagram for your blur feature)
Anyway this is my new baby and it is amazing! I can't wait to edit a video on it, haha. Even use photoshop. Even watch a movie. Or play the Sims! Yes, I will do that during my break tomorrow.
Thankyou very much tax return! This has been a long time coming.

As for my trusty laptop...

 We've had some great times over the past 3 years and you have been so good to me. But.. I just don't think I can trust you anymore. It's always something! Look, we can still be friends. After all, we do have about fifty essays together... not to mention the all times we stayed up all night making sweet, sweet videos. I'm gonna take the photos though.. sorry. You will always mean a lot to me! <3


In unrelated news, I saw Captain America last night. I LOVED IT. I think I'm beginning to develop a thing for superhero-comic book movies. Or perhaps it's just that Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth have made some very, very hot Marvel superheroes in films this year.. bring on The Avengers! 

2 comments:

  1. Haha yayy! You're using that laptop for some of the best things (in my opinion, especially The Sims!). Congratulations on your Christmas in August!

    I've heard mixed reviews about Captain America. . .most of them being that it was awful, but that was from super hero buffs. I personally think that any movie with Chris Evans wearing something super tight, has GOT to be a hit. yum yum yum.

    http://carrymel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!!!!! Love the photo of you with your head on the Mac box - reminds me of a little tweetybird I once knew... hehe

    ReplyDelete