Thursday 2 June 2011

This throws a spanner in the works.


So yesterday I finished my last class EVER, went home to start working on my assignments and exam prep, maybe look for a job here and there, 'cos I'm still officially a student and can't afford a thing.

and then THIS ^^^

We thought we had till the end of October, so I was confident I could get a job, save up for the bond and the big move and all that... and now...

We have till the end of July. Less than 8 weeks to finish uni work, get through exams, get a job, apply for houses, clean this house, move house.

FREAKING OUT.

5 comments:

  1. Well thats just rough. I think the world is saying 'welcome'.

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! That sucks, I hope you guys figure something out. Wishing you luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm, good luck with everything! sounds like a whirlwind's headed your way... figuratively speaking, of course. lol. and hello, i'm a media graduate (too) :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man, that sucks. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all, let's hope everything ends up working out!

    ReplyDelete