Tuesday 12 July 2011

Project Bedroom.


This is the view from Doncaster Shopping Centre, where Kayla and I had lunch the other day. I love the cityscape so much! Though from this far away it looks miniscule and is probably more of a landscape with a nice bit of window. Whatevs.



So, the process of moving has begun and with it I have started the process of setting up what I hope will be an AWESOME bedroom.

My bedroom has french doors that lead out onto a little balcony. The walls are cream-ish. There's a big rectangle ceiling rose on the ceiling, which is high.

I'm thinking kinda french provincial but only kinda... I don't want it to look too try-hard, I'm doing this on a budget and can't afford things that look truly authentic. Basically, at the moment I like white, and lace, and anything remotely french looking, but still simple. Hmm...

My bed is going to be blue and white and cream, my wardrobe and drawers and bookcase will be white, and when I am done with it it's gonna look freaking awesome. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment