Wednesday 20 July 2011

Happy Birthday Rory

Yesterday my youngest brother Rory turned EIGHTEEN years old. What?

When did the little boy from this video:


Become this handsome young man??


(This is from his acting portfolio, sorry Roz.. I had to haha)

I miss this little (ok, 6+ foot) beast and wish me and Tom could have celebrated Rory's 18th with him. I talked to him on the phone and asked him if he was "hitting the town" for his birthday. He said "Nah man. The town's broken". Poor old Christchurch.

So now there is only one underage person in my whole family. What the?! Time is going way too fast.

Love you Rose, Happy 18th!



5 comments:

  1. Looks like you with short hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And MUCH darker skin, and about a hundred times taller than me.. :(

    I lucked out on genes haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah its not that bad...

    He looks like he has Maori in him though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Correct, Maori blood on Mum's side of the family. I only got the maori nose haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah yeah that's pretty cool. Everyone on dads side of the family thinks his mum has aboriginal in her...she is in denial though hahah

    the 'Maori nose' hey? I've got like nothing characteristic of anything =\

    ReplyDelete